Who we are
Over the years, Junior Consulting's identity has been forged around core values. Commitment, innovation and sharing remain today commitments that we are committed to put into practice. During its 40 years of existence, Junior Consulting has been able to evolve and adapt to be present in 7 cities in France and to carry out many international missions. In 2009, the first regional branch of Junior Consulting was born. The development of several branches was then accelerated throughout 2010. Today we have a unique geographical coverage thanks to our branches in Dijon, Menton, Reims, Le Havre, Nancy, and Poitiers. These branches allow us to reach a broader customer base as well as the range of potential stakeholders.
We wish to continue to highlight the key aspects of the training provided by Sciences Po, particularly in the field of public affairs, by becoming the Junior-Enterprise of reference in the field. Each year, we carry out an average of 60 missions on behalf of public administrations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. Our areas of expertise are public affairs, finance, marketing, communication, human resources and CSR.
The success of Junior Consulting is based on the investment and commitment of previous generations who have been able to pass on to us the keys to make our structure grow.
Our work and our ambition paid off notably when Junior Consulting was one of the finalists of the Excellence Prize of the National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises, twice in 2011 and 2012. JCSP fit partie des finalistes du Prix d’Excellence de la Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises, à deux reprises en 2011 et 2012.
However, it is in 2016 that the consecration of our efforts came. Junior Consulting joined the circle of the 30 best J.E. of France, and we have been there every year since then.
In 2020, the new mandate decides to proceed with a profound redesign of Junior Consulting's visual identity, in line with our objectives of modernization and innovation. Our new logo is born!
A strong heritage and even greater ambitions make Junior Consulting Sciences Po a leading Junior-Enterprise, whose constant desire to improve and provide a service worthy of the greatest consulting firms will meet the expectations and requirements of all our clients.
- Creation of Sciences Po Conseil
Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises
- Sciences Po Conseil joins the Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises, which gives it the official status of J.E.
- Sciences Po Conseil becomes Sciences Po Junior Consulting
Best Hope Label
- Label of the Best Hope of the CNJE which rewards the most promising structure of the Junior-Enterprises movement.
- Creation of the first relocated office in the region of Junior Consulting
- CNJE Communication Label, which rewards the Junior-Enterprise who has developed the best internal and external communication strategy.
- CNJE's Entrepreneur Label which rewards the Junior-Enterprise having conducted the best study for a company creator.
Finaliste Prix de l’Excellence
- Junior Consulting is a finalist for the CNJE Excellence Award, only 4 years after joining the movement.
- Record year, more than €500,000 in revenues
Pro Bono Fund
- Creation of the Junior Consulting Pro Bono Fund, 7% of the turnover is allocated for missions to associations.
- First entry in the L30, the 30 best J.E. of France
Finalist of the CSR Award
- Junior Consulting is a finalist of the CSR Award of the CNJE
- Redesign of Junior Consulting's visual identity
Revision of our processes
- Segmentation of our offers in order to increase our excellence and competences
- Devenir le cabinet référence pour les Affaires publiques