Who we are
Over the years, Junior Consulting's identity Junior Consulting Sciences Po (JCSP) has been forged around essential values. Commitment, innovation and sharing remain today commitments that we are committed to put into practice. During its 42 years of existence, JCSP has been able to evolve and adapt to be present in 7 cities in France and to carry out many international missions. In 2009, the first regional branch of Junior Consulting was born. Junior Consulting Sciences Po. The development of several branches then accelerated during the 2010s. Today, we have a unique geographical coverage thanks to our branches in Dijon, Menton, Reims, Le Havre, Nancy, and Poitiers. These branches broaden our Junior's clientele as well as the set of potential stakeholders.
We would like to continue to highlight the highlights of the training provided by Sciences PoWe have become the reference Junior in the field of public affairs. Each year, we carry out an average of 60 missions for public administrations, entrepreneurs, SMEs and large companies. Our areas of expertise are Public Affairs, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Human Resources and CSR.
The success of Junior Consulting is based on the investment and commitment of previous generations who have been able to pass on to us the keys to make our structure grow.
Our work and our ambition paid off notably when Junior Consulting was one of the finalists of the Excellence Prize of the National Confederation of Junior-Enterprises, twice in 2011 and 2012. JCSP was a finalist for the Prix d'Excellence of the Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises, twice in 2011 and 2012.
However, it is in 2016 that the consecration of our efforts comes. Junior Consulting Sciences Po joins the circle of the 30 best J.E. in France.
In 2020, the new mandate decides to proceed with a profound redesign of Junior Consulting's visual identity, in line with our objectives of modernization and innovation. Our new logo is born!
A strong heritage, even greater ambitions, Junior Consulting Sciences Po has a constant drive for improvement and quality service, and will satisfy the requirements of all its customers.
- Creation of Sciences Po Conseil
Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises
- Sciences Po Conseil joins the Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises, which gives it the official status of J.E.
- Sciences Po Conseil becomes Sciences Po Junior Consulting
Best Hope Label
- Label of the Best Hope of the CNJE which rewards the most promising structure of the Junior-Enterprises movement.
- Creation of the first relocated office in the region of Junior Consulting
- CNJE Communication Label, which rewards the Junior-Enterprise who has developed the best internal and external communication strategy.
- CNJE's Entrepreneur Label which rewards the Junior-Enterprise having conducted the best study for a company creator.
Finaliste Prix de l’Excellence
- Junior Consulting is a finalist for the CNJE Excellence Award, only 4 years after joining the movement.
- Record year, more than €500,000 in revenues
Pro Bono Fund
- Creation of the Junior Consulting Pro Bono Fund, 7% of the turnover is allocated for missions to associations.
- First entry in the L30, the 30 best J.E. of France
Finalist of the CSR Award
- Junior Consulting is a finalist of the CSR Award of the CNJE
- Redesign of Junior Consulting's visual identity
Revision of our processes
- Segmentation of our offers in order to increase our excellence and competences
- Become the Junior of reference for Public Affairs